Petherton Picture Show Rules
- PPS reserves the right to refuse admission to people who do not comply with the post COVID-19 rules for public safety. (the new requirements may be found on the COVID-19 page accessed via the button on the left.)
- No smoking in the Hall. Please extinguish all cigarettes, pipes, cigars, etc prior to entry.
- Please switch off your mobile phone during the performance, so as not to spoil the enjoyment of the performance by others.
- Be aware that cleaning up the hall after each film is carried out by volunteers, so make their lives easier by making an effort not to leave any litter or other detritus.
- PPS reserves the right to refuse admission to people who don't smell right, or who look at us in a funny manner.
- You are entirely free to volunteer to help PPS in its grand endeavour.
PPS is a local Community Cinema, and we are a Moviola Associate venue.
PPS is in compliance with all necessary requirements relating to Community Cinemas.